Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 110hp
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 2016
- Engine Hours: 100
Imperial Motor Yachts - Poole Office Beaminster
Tel:01202 367188 or 07766 086542
BigKanu is a Lateen rigged motor-sailor with rig suspended in an A frame for powerful sail boost power. She is designed to make long distance headway as a motor sailor with small fuel use. She is robust and stable due to her alloy build and low center of gravity. Beaching is possible even on rocky ground as its built tough underneath for this very purpose.
Using her own truck wheel trolleys she can be chain blocked up the beach for maintenance to avoid the cost of slipping a boat with a 12m beam.
110hp Yanmar giving 10-11 knots with low fuel use. Only engine 100 hours
1500 litre water, with roof drain refill.
1500 litre diesel giving a range of 2000Nm,
Petrol reservoir tank for tender
‘Bigkanu’ is equipped with:
- Solar power – 5kW for all electrical needs.
- Glass bottom viewing windows.
- Bow thruster
- SIMRAD radar, plotter AIS, autopilot - full suite instrumentation.
- Full commercial galley including fridges, washing machines and water makers all work off solar power
- Watermaker 100l/hr, new and unused.
- 400l fridge freezer, all 240 run from solar and inverter, plus small portable genset for power tools,
- Twin , drop down , 6m alloy trimaran tenders with 15Hp Yamaha engines
- 20 pax Liferaft.
- Full workshop of tools.
- A total of 24 opening windows, each 60cm by 30cm.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It can be delivered to anywhere for cost of fuel/food/airticket return.