Basic Boat Info
Gelcoat , sapphire blue( ral 5004) with white waterline and coveline laminated in fibreGlass reinforced polyester 7mm thick from bow to stern, 15mm thick over the keel line.
The keel attachment area is reinforced with roving Laminate and has 4 athwartship beams for distributing the keel forces.
- Sandwich construction, anti-slip structure in deck and cockpit floor and laminated with a gel coating.
- On deck 4 folding cleats, with the front deck containing an anchor well.
- The furling system has been placed below decks so the jib can sweep the deck.
- 1 x winch (Harken) on winch console.
- 1 rail for the self-tacking jib.
- Very spacious and ergonomic cockpit with sufficient room for 6 people. All sheets, halyards, reefing lines and kicking-strap can be operated by the helmsman alone.
- Cup holders and boxes to store halyards and other lines are integrated in the cockpit design.
- In the aft cockpit there is a hatch with access to the diesel engine.
- In the front of the cockpit is the entrance hatch which is a comfortable size through which to access the cabin.
- A console, located in front of the cabin entrance, provides space for a log/depth/wind meter and a magnetic compass
- A cockpit table can be fitted in the cockpit floor.
- There is sufficient room for storing sailing gear, food, etc.
- It is possible to install a refrigerator.
- The keel is a solid lead, modern-shaped race keel with bulb.
- A balanced deep spade rudder with teak tiller and tiller extension. Shaft is stainless steel and laminated in the rudder.
- All valves, skin conduits and air bleed valves are made of brass.
- All hoses and piping have been approved according to ISO and CE standards.
- Mast, spreaders and boom are made of aluminium, type Selden.
- Mast can be lowered without a crane.
- All ironwork is made of high quality stainless steel.
- The boom is equipped with two reefing lines (run through the boom) and kicking-strap.
- Reefing lines and kicking-straps are directed towards the cockpit.
- All sheets run through the mast.
- Main rigging, lower rigging, bow and stern are made of stainless steel wire with turnbuckles.
- Made from high quality Dacron that has been through a stiffening process to make the sails keep their shape and hardwearing.
- Mainsail comes standard with 2 reefs.
- Jib is a self-tacking jib.
- Hand-held bilge-pump
- 4 fenders
- 4 mooring lines