Basic Boat Info
Fibreglass polyester 7mm in thickness and from stern to bow over the keel line 15 mm thickness. Fibreglass around the keel section reinforced with roving to 22 mm thickness. 4 ribs laminated in keel section to transfer forces of keel loads. Water and cove lines laminated in gelcoat.
- Built up according to the sandwich principle, anti-slip structure in gelcoat laminated into deck and cockpit floor.
- Deck is finished with toe rails with water drainage outlets.
- An anchor well is incorporated in the front deck.
- On the front deck there is an aluminum hatch, which serves as ventilating passage, escape hatch and dome light.
- A rail for the selftacking jib has been incorporated in the cabin
- The aft deck has a hatch providing access to storage area.
- The cabin has been fitted with a single-action polyester sliding hatch.
- On both sides of the cabin, Plexiglas windows have been fitted.
- Two handrails have been fixed on top of the cabin.
- Large cockpit with enough space for 6 persons.
- All sheets, halyards and reefing can be controlled by the helmsmen.
- Cockpit is selfdraining and has antislip on the floor.
- The seating has a high coaming in the back and has been ergonomically designed for maximum sit comfort.
- A removable table can be fitted in the cockpit.
- In the front a V berth of 2 m length.
- On port and starboard side 2 shelves.
- Underneath the V berth is storage space.
- Room has been reserved for a toilet under the V berth.
- In the salon on port and starboard side a seat/ sleep bench of 2.00 m. with storage space underneath.
- On starboard side there is cooking facilities and a water basin with running water ( 32 ltr).
- On port side there is a Locker.
- A fridge can be installed.
- Colour of the upholstery to your liking.
- There are enough spots and lamps throughout the inside of the boat.
- Solid lead installed with 4 x 22 mm nuts and bolts.
- Total draft 1.03 m or the race keel of 1.30 m draft.
- A balanced rudder with tiller and tiller extension.
Yanmar 2YM15,2 cilinder 14 hp saildrive with dashboard complete with time and rotation counter and alarms
- Maintenance free engine battery 12V 55AH
- Ships battery * 75 12V- 75 AH 32 l.
- Stainless steel diesel fuel tank.
At the bow a port and starboard light, a stern light, a top light (3 colours) and a engine light.
- All valves, skin lead-troughs and ventilators are made of brass.
- All tubes and wiring have been tested according to the ISO and CE norms.
- Mast, spreaders and boom are made of aluminum type Sparcraft.
- The fittings and rigging are made of high quality stainless steel.
- Boom has been fitted with two reefs (which are passed through into the boom) and a kicking strap.
- Reefs and kicking strap are led to the cockpit.
- Mast is fixed on the cabin and can be lowered with accessories (not standard).
- All halyards run through the mast.
- Main rigging, lower rigging, front and rear stays are made of stainless steel wire with rigging tensioners.
- Made from high quality dacron that has been through a stiffening process to make the sails keep their shape and hardwearing.
- Mainsail comes standard with 2 reefs.
- Hand-held bilge pump
- 4 Fenders
- 4 Mooring Lines
- Backtent high
- Cover for jib
- Lazy bag
- Flag with holder
- Name and home port
- Folding prop
- Swimming stairs
- Anchor with 30 m line
- Table in cockpit
- Service Battery
- Fridge 32 ltr
- Mainsail and jib from laminate
- Fittings gennaker
- Teak rubbing stroke
- Stainless steel strip on teak rubbing stroke
- Chemical toilet
- Fixed toilet
- Shore power
- Speed-depth combined
- Autopilot on deck
- Autopilot under deck
- Atis marifoon/ Vhf
- Gps E 90
- Radio/cd/Mp3/I-pod connwection with speakers
- Mast and boom powdercoated
- Esthec deck
- Single line reefing