Basic Boat Info
Reinforced fibreglass 7 mm thick. 15 mm in the middle from stern to bow. 22 mm at keel area. Standard hull colour; Saphire blue. (RAL 5011) Keel surface equipped with 4 athwart ships beams for distributing the keel forces. Water and striping are laminated in the gel coat. On the sides a rubbing stroke of stainless steel half round.
Built in sandwich construction, anti-slip structure in deck and cockpit floor laminated in gelcoat. The front deck contains a anchor case. The furling system has been placed below deck so the jib runs smoothly over deck. In coach roof a self tacking rail for jib is fitted. 2 winches are placed behind coach roof for hoisting mainsail etc.
Large ergonomic cockpit with enough space for 6 adults. All sheets, halyards and trimming lines can be operated by one person. All sheets can be operated from helmsmen position. In the stern of the aft bench there is a large watertight storage place. In front underneath deck there is room for 2 to sleep. Bedsize is 2.10m x 1.80 at shoulder height. In the sides there are lockers to store clothing and beverages.
- A bulb keel solid lead with 3x 22mm bolts.
- A balance rudder with tiller and tiller extension
- Bellmann electrical propulsion 2.4KW (8 HP) with all cables, throttle and folding prop fitted
- 1 battery type lithium 24V/ 40 AH. Engine can run for appr.1 ½ hour at ¾ throttle. Second battery* can be added ensuring a run of appr. 3 hours at ¾ throttle. Battery charger and shore cable included.
- Mast, spreader and boom are made of aluminium type spar craft. Mast can be lowered by man power. All fittings are made of high quality stainless steel. Boom is equipped with two reefing lines. All halyards run through mast. Main, lower, front and backstay’s are made of Stainless steel with turnbuckles.
- Made of high quality Dacron that underwent a stiffening process to keep the sails longer in shape. Mainsail is equipped with 2 reefs.
Hand bilge pump
- Hull other color (gelcoat)
- Deck and cockpit floor in 2 colours
- Cover for mainsail
- Lazybag with lazyjacks for Mainsail
- Cover for jib
- Cover for complete cockpit over boom
- Name and home port on stern
- Flag with flagpole and holder
- Custom-made flagpole
- Custom-made tiller type ”Cobra”
- Wind direction finder
- Anchor with 20 meter Line. First 5 m lead woven in line.
- Top light ( white 360 degrees )
- Compass flushmount in cockpit floor
- Tack tick speed/ depth fitted on mast
- Cushions for benches
- Extra Lithium Battery for electrical engine
- Swimming stairs stain less steel removable
- Bowsprit and hardware (Harken) for Gennaker
- Mainsail and jib in fushion mx Quatum sails
- Performance set light weather incl. light wind
- Fushion mx Genoa and all-round spinnaker with boom and hardware incl. 2 extra winches.
- Rigging in dyform, Halyards in dynema
- Powder coated mast, spreaders and boom in black or white
- Hull and deck sprayed with gold or silver metallic
- Deck covered with Esthec teak.
- Cockpit floor and benches with Esthec teak.
- Trailer double axe with moulds