Basic Boat Info
Glass reinforced polyester 7mm thickness from bow to stern,15mm thickness over keel line. Polyester keel surface enforced with roving to a thickness of 0.87 in. Keel surface equipped with 4 athwartship beams for distributing the keel forces. Water line and striping are laminated with a gel coating. Colour: Sapphire blue
- Built in sandwich construction, anti-slip structure in deck and cockpit floor and laminated with a gel coating.
- Deck is fitted with teak toe rail with water drain holes.
- 4 fixed cleats with sprayhood cover with windows and brackets fully folding down.
- The front deck contains an anchor case.
- The roll reefing system has been placed below decks so the jib can run over deck.
- 2 x self tailing winch (Harken) on winch console.
- Main sheet rail is assembled on the quarter deck, delayed by means of main sheet blocks and is operated from the backside cockpit edge through a rotating base and clamp. Deck is fitted with a provision for a self turning jib.
- The quarter deck is fitted with a hatch for storing materials.
- Very spacious cockpit with sufficient room for 8 persons.
- All sheets, halyards, reefing lines and kicking-strap can be operated by one person through a tiller by means of both winch consoles.
- An electrical winch can be placed on the winch console for electrical hoisting of the main sail.
- The console, that is placed in front of the cabin entrance, provides space for a log/depth/wind meter and a magnetic compass.
- A so called “destroyer” wheel steering can be placed in the cabin.
- Cockpit is laminated with standard anti slip structure.
- The cockpit gives good back support, a wide seating area and sufficient depth for maximum comfortable seating.
- A cockpit table can be fitted in the cockpit floor.
- Solid lead with 4 x 22 mm bolts and nuts.
- Draft 1,03 meters.
- Race model is 1.30 meters deep.
- A balanced rudder with tiller and tiller extension.
- A steering device can be attached to the shaft of the rudder below decks.
- A so called “destroyer” wheel steering can be attached to the rudder in the cockpit by means of a quadrant.
- Diesel motor Lombardini 2 cylinder 12 pk sail drive with dashboard complete with time counter, tachometer and alarm.
- Stainless steel gas oil tank with 40 liter capacity tank with fuel filter and water separator.
- Easy accessible motor through foldable motor case.
- Sound proof insulated motor case.
- Battery motor 12V/55 A
- On board battery 12V/100 A
- There are two cabins in the forecastle. Dimensions 2.10 meter x 1.80 meter (shoulder height).
- It is possible to install a refrigerator. It is possible to install a toilet.
- There is sufficient room for storing sailing gear, food, etc.
- All valves, skin conduits and air bleed valves are made of brass.
- All hoses and piping have been approved according to ISO and CE standards.
- Mast, spreaders and boom are made of aluminum, type Selden.
- Mast can be lowered by man power.
- All ironwork is made of high quality stainless steel.
- The boom is equipped with two reefing lines (runt through the boom) and kicking-straps.
- Reefing lines and kicking-straps are directed towards the cockpit.
- All sheets run through the mast.
- Main rigging, lower rigging, bow and stern are made of stainless steel wire with turnbuckles.
- Coming from UK/Vries Sails and made of high quality dacron that underwent a stiffening process to keep the sails form retaining and wear resistant.
- Main sail standard equipped with 2 reefing lines.
- Size of main sail 19 m2
- Jib 14 m2
- H and-held bilge pump
- 4 fenders
- 4 hawsers