Basic Boat Info
- Vacuum iso fiberglass with 15 mm hard core foam.
- Fibreglass around the keel section reinforced with roving to 22 mm thickness.
- 4 ribs laminated in keel section to transfer forces of keel loads.
- Water and cove lines laminated in gelcoat.
- Built up according to the sandwich principle, anti-slip structure in gelcoat laminated into deck and cockpit floor.
- Deck is finished with toe rails with water drainage outlets.
- 6 folding clamps integrated sprayhood An anchor well is incorporated in the front deck.
- A rail for the self-tacking jib has been incorporated in front of mast
- The aft deck has a hatch providing access to storage area.
- Very spacious self draining cockpit with sufficient place for 10 persons.
- All sheets, halyards, reefing lines and kicking-strap are lead underdeck to the helmsmen and can be operated by one person at the helm by hand or electrical winches.
- The console, that is placed in front of the cabin entrance, provides space for a log/depth/wind meter and a magnetic compass
Cockpit is laminated with standard anti slip structure.
- The cockpit gives good back support, a wide seating area and sufficient depth for maximum comfortable seating.
- A cockpit table can be fitted in the cockpit floor.
- The aft deck can be used as a bathing platform and has easy access to the water.
- Solid lead installed with 4 x 22 mm nuts and bolts.
- Total draft 1.03 m or the race keel of 1.30 m draft.
- A balanced rudder with steering wheel in cockpit.
- A self steer auto pilot can be installed.
Yanmar 2YM15,2 cilinder 14 hp saildrive with dashboard complete with time and rotation counter and alarms Maintenance free
- Engine battery 12V 55AH
- Ships battery * 75 12V- 75 AH 32 l.
- Stainless steel diesel fuel tank.
- Mast, spreaders and boom are made of aluminum type Selden.
- The fittings and rigging are made of high quality stainless steel.
- Boom has been fitted with two reefs
- A park avenue Boom is possible
- A genaker or code zero can be used on a bowsprit
- Main rigging, lower rigging, front and rear stays
- Made from high quality dacron that has been through a stiffening process to make the sails keep their shape and hardwearing
- Mainsail comes standard with 2 reefs
- Hand-held bilge-pump
- 4 fenders
- 4 mooring lines